15
Jul

Be a coordinator of IE Italy Club Madrid Chapter

Written on July 15, 2016 by Campus Life in Geographic

At the beginning of October 2015 I have started my experience at IE taking part of the MVDM (Master in Visual and Digital Media). Since I’ve heard about the opportunity to contribute actively to IE life, I immediately submitted my application to become a coordinator of the Italy Club. Italy is my country of birth, the one in which I grow up but left 6 years ago to study and work abroad.

Now, the accademic year is over, classes are over, but I am part of a very close community of students and workers:  Italy Club is efficiently organized and Club activities are not only linked to Madrid campus; Italy Club Alumni in Madrid or in Italy are always in touch with the current board and take part actively to any initiative with enthusiasm. During the whole year, we organized formal and informal meetings, always driven by the objective to let other nationalities students discover the Italian culture and most reputated industries from gastronomy to textile and manufacture.

Said so, I really recommend to future students to be part of a club, no matter which kind of club! Or, if you have a passion and you want to share it, create your own one! I am convinced that this experience will extremely enrich your experience at IE!! If you don’t believe me, try!!