26
Jul

My IE Experience by Avinash Chandra – IMBA Graduate

Written on July 26, 2017 by Campus Life in Social

Although through my official IE IMBA facebook account as an IE ambassador () ,I have generated more than 15k digital impressions and interacted with hundreds of IE IMBA page followers, I would like to share some key experiences that I will cherish for my life!

January 26th, 2016, I didn’t have much thought on how my Jan26th 2017 would look like, where I would be, what I would be experiencing, when I was still waiting for my IE interview result! Today, with more than 500 days since then, when I look back, it looks really like a wonderful roller coaster ride as rightly mentioned by our dean in our inaugural ceremony last year! It’s just fabulous experience!

If there is one thing that I have to mention unique about IE IMBA, that would be its very flexible and diverse program curriculum. As many will agree that IE IMBA provides many dimensions- case challenges, startup lab, entrepreneurship, IE-Clubs, venture day, impact labs just to name a few.

I personally would like to thank IE for giving me an opportunity to work for Siemens Digital Twin event, that was never possible without IE. My 3 months experience with Siemens Munich technologists, working and innovating new business proposal for “Digital Twins” for their turbine division using IoT was the most beautiful time frame in my IE experience. This was not only academically satisfactory, but also rewarding as Siemens Berlin team rolled out internal opportunities along with a cash 1000/- reward with a trademark Bluetooth speaker 🙂 .

Not only this, but meeting with Microsoft head at Madrid Microsoft campus as reward of Windows 10 IoT innovation challenge was also a life changing experience. I would like to thank Mr. Thiago for his valuable insights and guidance in 1X1 meeting in his Madrid office!

Apart from that, IE experience definitely helped me in refining my educational venture NovoZeal, and cementing the foundation. Thanks to all entrepreneurial thought process!

In my opinion, this MBA is not just an academic experience, but a life changing moment, and I am eager to lead a change!

Go get it, Rock it! Be an IEan! 🙂

I wish all future MBA intakes all the very best!