Among all the important values IE supports, our flagship are Entrepreneurship, Humanities, Social Innovation and Diversity. IE Foundation (FIE) considers Diversity and Humanities as the most challenging to sponsor.
FIE, sponsor of TEDx IE Madrid WHY NOT?, is happy to reward those students who made their contribution to Diversity and/or Humanities with 3 free tickets for this amazing event.
The Center for Diversity and IE Humanities Center encourage those IE students and alumni who contributed to foster the development of Diversity and/or Humanities at IE to send a motivational letter to email@example.com  following the guidelines mentioned below:
- All letters will be due between May 16th at 8:00 am to May 20th at 12:00 pm (before and after these dates, no letter will be read as part of the application).
- The subject of the emails has to be “Motivational Letter for TEDx IE Madrid”, otherwise they will not be reviewed.
- You need to include an ID photo in the motivational letter.
- In the letter, you should explain all the activities you have carried out to foster the development of Diversity and/or Humanities at IE: participation in clubs, research, inviting speakers, etc.
- Letters must not be longer than 300 words.
- Only IE alumni, fellows and students are eligible, unless they formally work for IE Higher Education.
- For reasons of transparency, the three names and achievements of the winners will be published.
More about TEDxIEMadrid:
Date: June 2nd, 4-9 pm
Venue: Google Campus Madrid, C/Moreno Nieto, 2
Original ticket price: 35€
More information: www.tedxiemadrid.com